- The warranty extends to the original purchaser only.
- The warranty is non-transferable.
- The Fusion and Wave shower pans have a conditional lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Grab Bars, bath accessories, seats, and benches have a 5 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- Shower Curtain Rails have a 1 year warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- This warranty does not cover products that have been installed incorrectly or misused.
- Labor charges, injuries, or any other loss or damages whatsoever, including those incurred during installation repair or replacement, as well as incidental or consequential damages are excluded. Further excluded are damages or defects that should have been observed before installation for which a claim is made after the unit was installed.
- Trending Accessibility is not responsible for damages that could have been discovered, repaired, or avoided by proper inspection prior to installation. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not imply.
- The warranty is void in the event the product is damaged in transit, or if damage or failure is caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, abnormal, usage, faulty installation, damage in an accident, improper maintenance, or any repairs other than those authorized by Trending Accessibility. Trending Accessibility shall be under no further obligation under any other warranty, expressed or implied, including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose.
If you have any questions or comments regarding product warranties or would like to make a warranty claim, you can contact us at your convenience.