The Adjustable Fusion Pan just made European Wet Room curbless installations even easier. The location of joists or other obstructions within wood floors no longer presents a problem, as the Adjustable Fusion Pan includes a revolutionary adjustable wheel allowing the installer to rotate the drainage point 360° to any position. Simply place the Adjustable Fusion Pan where it will be installed and if the drain position interferes with a joist, just rotate the adjustable wheel until the drain is clear of any obstructions.
The Adjustable Fusion Pan™ has the most flexibility to be modified or cut on the job site to create custom applications or solutions to installation problems. The key is the revolutionary adjustable disc at the center of the pan. This allows the installer to rotate the drainage point 360 degrees to avoid joists or other obstructions. All of our wet rooms offer the “Original Zero Degree Elevation Change” between the shower pan and the doorway.
- Construction system includes structural load-bearing shower pan, drain, waterproofing, and tape
- Available in 10 sizes for different shower shapes
- The 7/8” thick structural load-bearing shower pan sits directly on the joists
- Replaces the subfloor and does not cut the joists
- The latex covered room is impervious to water
- Load bearing up to 660 pounds with basic bracing. Extra bracing substantially increases the load capacity
- The adjustable drain will miss any obstruction in the floor
- The structural load-bearing shower pan has four slopes / pitches to the drain
- Supports large or small format tile options and vinyl flooring
- Can be trimmed in the field up to the solid surround, making it very customizable
- Zero degree threshold and zero degree floor (no buildup of the floor)
- Material: Rigid GRP (glass fiber and polyester resin) composite with reinforcing ribs in underside to distribute loads evenly
- Outside Dimensions: 59.06-inches x 47.24-inches