Our acrylic shower walls and shower pans are made in the United States and have a Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty. Our multi-piece units are very accessible and offer thresholds as low as 7/8” up to 4” for our walk-in units. All of our units are backed 100% by marine grade plywood which allows the installation of accessories on the wall anywhere you wish to place them.
Our shower pans offer a slip-resistant surface and are supported by pre-leveled polyurethane on the bottom. Our product can be placed on a wood sub-floor or concrete and no mud-bed is required. Our units are perfect for remodeling because each unit is packed in 4 to 5 boxes. They can be used for residential or commercial applications.
- Barrier-Free Threshold: 1/2" bevel after flooring is installed (see diagram)
- 60" x 36" ADA-compliant Inside Dimensions
- Material: 100% applied acrylic, fully backed by 3/8" plywood
- Design: Subway tile wall pattern, 24" x 8"
- Codes: ADA, IPC, UPC, ANSI Z 124.2, NAHB, HUD, FHA, ICC ANSI 117.1, MAS, TAS
- Outside Dimensions: 62.625-inches x 38.25-inches x 79-inches
- Weight: 520 pounds
- Handed By: Center Drain
- Pre-leveled Shower Pan
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- Slip-resistant Shower Pan Surface
- Made in America