Our acrylic shower walls and shower pans are made in the United States and have a Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty. Our multi-piece units are very accessible and offer thresholds as low as 7/8” up to 4” for our walk-in units. All of our units are backed 100% by marine grade plywood which allows the installation of accessories on the wall anywhere you wish to place them.
Our shower pans offer a slip-resistant surface and are supported by pre-leveled polyurethane on the bottom. Our product can be placed on a wood sub-floor or concrete and no mud-bed is required. Our units are perfect for remodeling because each unit is packed in 4 to 5 boxes. They can be used for residential or commercial applications.
- Barrier-Free Threshold: 3/4" bevel after flooring is installed (see diagram)
- Material: 100% applied acrylic, fully backed by 3/8" plywood
- Design: A classic 8-inch x 8-inch tiled wall pattern
- Codes: IPC, UPC, ANSI Z 124.2, NAHB, HUD, FHA
- Outside Dimensions: 60-inches x 31-inches x 78-inches
- Enclosure Size: Up to 57.75-inches x 72.75-inches
- Weight: 437 pounds
- Handed By: Left Drain
- Pre-leveled Shower Pan
- Limited Lifetime Residential Warranty
- Slip-resistant Shower Pan Surface
- Made in America